Monday, October 22, 2018

Panorama Narrative


Cat's Story


I slowly opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. A light shine brighter than the sun was right on my face and it took me a couple seconds to adjust. I looked up and saw my owner's hand coming down to pet my head. When my owner pulled his hand away he turned around and headed towards the kitchen. I followed right behind him and he poured himself a glass of water and filled up my bowl as well. After that I my owner opened up the back door and I trotted outside into the sunlight which was warm along with the cool wind.

The grass was wet from yesterdays rain. Usually I hated this but today I didn't mind. I walked over to the garden. My owner had been growing flowers for a few months. I leaned down and ate a couple dandelions I found around the flowers. A grasshopper hopped by, but I didn't feel like chasing anything around today. I watched the clouds move and the sky was going gray. It might start raining today. I went and hopped over the fence that was in our backyard and looked on at the creek that was behind our house. I walked passed some sand bottles on the way to the street which I didn't remember seeing yesterday.

I got out to the street and breathed deep. I crossed and started on my usual trail. I always walked around this way and wandered about seeing what I could find. A man sat on a lawn chair on the grass by the street. He had a flame in his hand. I could smell the man lighting a cigarette. When I walked around for an hour or so I found myself wandering into a bush. I smelled around the flowers and laid down in the dirt. Before I knew it I had closed my eyes and I didn't wake up till night had already come. A pretty boring day.







No comments:

Post a Comment